TODAY’S PROPHETIC WORD
You are My special creation. I imagined you long before giving you form. I prepared great works for you to do in My Name long before you were born. Your time has come.
FROM DUST TO VICTORY
I love it when science confirms what the Bible says. Now, most scientists will tell you they don’t believe in the Bible and will twist and even deny what I’m about to tell you, but it’s the truth nonetheless.
Scientists tell us the human body is 70 percent water. They also tell us we need vitamins and minerals to live. Well, vitamins come from plants that grow in the dirt, and minerals, well, scientists tell us those are from dirt and rocks too. Without water, vitamins, and minerals, we shrivel up and die. Hmmm…
The Bible tells us we’re made from the dust, or clay, of the earth. If 70 percent of the earth is covered with water and the other 30 percent is dust, dirt, and rocks, and water and dirt make clay or mud, I’d say that is just about right.
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul. – Genesis 2:7
You were created from the earth that Jesus had dominion over from the very beginning. But owning a planet wasn’t God’s goal. It was the life on that planet He had plans for. You see, the most important piece of real estate Jesus wants to rule and reign in – that He wants to have dominion in – is within you.
If you will allow Jesus to have dominion over that piece of real estate, you will come back with Him and He gives you dominion over all the real estate in the universe. You and I rule and reign with Him.
That means we carry His Presence in us wherever we go. We are Kings in His Kingdom, and He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You are a king and you are a lord. To be a lord means you have possession over something.
This Lord and King has made you a lord and a king so that you’re not defeated. There are no victims in His Kingdom. In the Kingdom of Heaven, there are only victors. Give Him dominion over your life the way a potter has dominion over the clay. He gives it purpose.
But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand. – Isaiah 64:8
FROM MY SERMON SERIES JESUS UNVEILED