TODAY’S PROPHETIC WORD
Allow the Lord to clean up and bind the emotional wounds that have held you captive. The pain will diminish until it is gone if you give it to the Lord. Let go of bitterness. You will find yourself in a place of restoration!
TO HIM WHO OVERCOMES
There are 17 promises in the book of Revelation reserved for overcomers. Let’s take a look at some of them.
1) Revelation 2:7 says, “To him that overcomes, will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.”
This is the promise of eternal life and redemption of the original sin of Adam and Eve. Total restoration with God is the way it is supposed to be. It is where we taste and see that the Lord is good.
2) Revelation 2:11 says, “He that overcomes shall not be hurt of the second death.”
The overcomer doesn’t have to worry about being separated from God ever again. They will be in His presence and in the fullness of joy.
3) Revelation 2:17 says, “To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna.”
Jesus is the hidden manna! Remember when he said in John 6:32-33 that He was the bread from heaven?
4) Revelation 2:17 also says, “and will give him a white stone.” This is the promise of acquittal. A white stone signifies a “not guilty” verdict. A white stone is also the symbol of admittance into a special group.
5) And it also says in Revelation 2:17 that, “in the stone a new name is written, which no man knows except he that receives it.” Overcomers get a new family name to signify our adoption into God’s family. There is no trace of our old self or our rebellion.
6) Revelation 2:26 says, “And he that overcomes, and keeps my works until the end, to him will I give power over the nations.” Do you want to have the authority to preach to the nations the Good News that Jesus Christ is King of kings and Lord of lords? I do!
7) Revelation 21:7 says, “He that overcomes shall inherit all things… and I will be his God… and he shall be my son.”
I like the sound of that and you should too! Why survive the troubles of this world and constantly lick your wounds? Rise up and live a courageous life that turns wounds into scars! Be healed of your survival mentality and go after your Kingdom purpose.
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS. GO AFTER UPGRADE BY BECOMING AN OVERCOMER. SAY GOODBYE TO SURVIVAL AND MOVE INTO THE PROMISES OF GOD FOR YOUR LIFE – YOUR ETERNAL LIFE!
From my book Living Life /Forward