TODAY’S PROPHETIC WORD
God is looking for you to press into your dreams and move into your Promised Land instead of going around the mountain one more time. Keep your eyes on Him and He will direct your path.
PROMISES FROM THE WILDERNESS
While nobody likes being in the wilderness, God does His most amazing work in us during this time of trial. Think of it as preparing for a test, and that test is your Promised Land.
Know this: the wilderness is not meant to be permanent, but its lessons should be. Here are some of the things you should never forget that you learned in your wilderness experience…
1) God is good. He is your friend, while the world is not your friend.
2) God loves your personal, intimate company with Him. He gets jealous when you give your heart to anything other than Him.
3) God loves to be alone with you.
4) You are not a victim, or a slave. You are an overcoming warrior and the child of the King. He made you like that!
5) You should live with a huge value for setting up “camp” in His presence.
6) You should value His Word.
7) You don’t need to have an explanation for everything God does supernaturally.
8) You have no life outside of Him. Period.
9) When God moves, you move. Be prepared!
10) You do not need a committee’s approval to move forward. Just believe what Jesus says no matter how dangerous or outrageous.
Remember, the key to the Kingdom is learning a new culture – a Kingdom mindset and God-based worldview. Both are based on how God does things, not how mankind works.
When you learn these things and they become core values in your life, you earn your upgrade. Are you ready for more of Him and better in your life? Go after your Promised Land by leaning on the promises of the wilderness.
O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.
– Psalms 63:11
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO GO AFTER YOUR UPGRADE. MOVE OUT OF THE WILDERNESS INTO YOUR PROMISED LAND BY KNOWING GOD, SPENDING TIME WITH HIM AND MOVING WITH HIM WHEN HE MOVES. DARE TO WANT MORE!
From my book Living Life /Forward