TODAY’S PROPHETIC WORD
King David was a Rock Star in the Bible and he faced all kinds of problems. But the one thing David loved was to be in the presence of God. We gain strength to face the trials during the week and peace to keep calm to make good decisions. One word from God can change your life. Psalms 122:1 says, “I was glad when they said to me ‘Let us go to the house of the Lord.’”
REASONS YOU SHOULD GO TO CHURCH
If the question is, “Can a Christian miss church without missing Heaven,” the answer is absolutely yes. But this answer is deceiving because other questions need to be asked.
I would be the first in line to say that you don’t have to go to church to be saved. I would also be the first in line to say these things as well. A Christian…
1. cannot be effective without being connected and submitted to other believers.
2. cannot be successful long-term without being connected and submitted to other believers.
3. will not grow the way he is meant to grow without being connected, committed and submitted to the church.
4. will miss out on a lot of what God is speaking to him if he is not under the teaching of a Spirit-led pastor.
5. will not be able to use his God-given gifts without being a part of a fellowship of believers.
6. will miss out on great life changing moves of God because he won’t be present.
7. will miss out on blessings because he is not connected or serving.
Do you have to attend church to make it into Heaven? No. But it’s like showing up to a party where you don’t know anyone and you forgot to bring a gift.
That’s not you.