TODAY’S PROPHETIC NUMBER – 1/14/2023
John 1:14 – And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Before He put on skin and became the son, Jesus’ name in heaven was “The Word.” He spoke the universe into existence, then redeemed His creation as only He could. Know this truth and let it set you free from futile thinking.
Declaration: I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. I have seen the glory of the Lord in my life and will walk worthy of Him today.
Let me give you some spiritual beef jerky when it comes to your thinking. Having a Godly worldview and controlling your thought patterns are key to getting your upgrade and becoming a mature Christian. This is great stuff to chew on, so read on!
1) Until you let God change the thinking in your mind, He can never completely change your life.
2) God knows your thoughts just as He knows your actions.
“This says the Lord…For I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.” – Ezekiel 11:5
3) God judges your mental actions just as He judges your physical actions.
4) God gives you the right and ability to stop a thought before it progresses into something else, like an action. Thoughts progress into feelings and then into behavior. Ouch!
5) The Bible says thoughts on the Word of God will progress into success. Thoughts separate from God will progress into certain judgment. Again, ouch!
6) One of the ways you and I forsake God is mentally.
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a loyal heart and with a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts and understands all the intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever.” – 1 Chronicles 28:9
7) God asks His people to return to Him, especially in their thoughts.
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon. “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. – Isaiah 55:7-8
8) It is possible to be aware of something without letting your mind go into carnal imaginations.
If you grasp this simple list and practice mastering your thoughts, you can change your life for the better and serve God in a way that brings glory, and souls, to the Kingdom!
FIND YOUR KINGDOM PURPOSE AND ASSIGNMENT AT NEW BEGINNINGS 2023 – TICKETS HERE!