Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021
DOUBLE ROAR OF THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH & THE LONGEST PARTIAL BLOOD MOON SINCE 1500s
WHEN GOD SPEAKS…
- Through the moon, He is speaking to His covenant people, the Jews, or the Church as a whole.
- Throughout the sun, He is speaking a word to the nations.
- Through the stars, He is speaking a word to His children of supernatural inheritance, the Gentiles.
NOVEMBER 17, 2021 – PEAK OF THE LEONID METEOR SHOWER & COMET LEONARD
LEO THE LION
THE PROPHETIC PROMISE – THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH WILL UTTERLY DESTROY THE ENEMY AND ULTIMATELY RULE OVER ALL
Hosea 11:10 – “They shall walk after the Lord. He will roar like a lion. When He roars, then His sons shall come trembling from the west;”
Prophetic Constellations within this Sign Prophetic
Hydra (The Destroyed Serpent)
Crater (The Cup of Wrath Being Poured Out)
Corvus (The Bird of Prey)
Star Names within this Sign
Regulus (Treading Underfoot – Genesis 3:15)
Denebola (The Judge – Revelation 19:11 & 20:12)
Al Dafera (The Enemy is Put Down – Revelation 20:10)
Prophetic Word – The final act in the true story of man’s fall and the Messiah’s redemption, Leo represents the Lion of the Tribe of Judah ruling and reigning supreme throughout the universe and in your life. He will utterly destroy your enemy the serpent and end his influence in your life. It is finished! God’s grace will rule and reign in you.
Prophetic Number – Twelve proves God is in control and actively ruling over things as King of Kings. When God wants us to know He is ruling and that there is a perfect plan, 12 is the number He uses.
COMET LEONARD – another Leo the Lion roaring
- Discovered January 3, 2021 by astronomer Greg Leonard
- Will be closest to earth on Dec. 12, 2021 – 12/12/21
- The prophetic number of Leo is 12
- There are two 12s in the date and in the heavens!
- Revelation 12:12 – Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”
- Orbits sun every 80,000 years (80 is about strength; Hebrew letter Pey—mouth with hidden bet; creation)
216th Verse in Old Testament– 21.6 million miles away: God’s Covenant with Noah, his sons and the creatures of the earth to never destroy the earth with a flood again: Genesis 9:10 – and with every living creature that is with you: the birds, the cattle, and every beast of the earth with you, of all that go out of the ark, every beast of the earth.
216th Scripture in New Testament: Matthew 8:15 – So He touched her hand, and the fever left her. And she arose and served them.
Revelation 21:6 – And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.”
Genesis 21:6 – And Sarah said, “God has made me laugh, and all who hear will laugh with me.”
Psalm 21:6 – For You have made him most blessed forever; You have made him exceedingly glad with Your presence.
John 21:6 – And He said to them, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some.” So they cast, and now they were not able to draw it in because of the multitude of fish.
80,000 in Scripture – Orbits Sun every 80,000 years
2 Chronicles 2:2 (222) – Solomon selected seventy thousand men to bear burdens, eighty thousand to quarry stone in the mountains, and three thousand six hundred to oversee them.
NOVEMBER 18, 2021 – LONGEST PARTIAL ECLIPSE / BLOOD MOON SINCE 15TH CENTURY
6 HOURS 2 MINUTES —362 MINUTES
- Mathematically, Earth is the only place in the universe a full eclipse is possible. The sun is 400 times larger than the moon and exactly 400 times farther away from our planet. Therefore, when the earth or its shadow passes between the sun and our moon to create an eclipse, it creates a perfect “blackout” from our perspective.
- Eclipses are seen as omens
- Solar eclipses are words about the natural or creation to the nations
- Lunar eclipses are spiritual words to the church or the Jewish people as they often line up on Jewish feasts
- Eclipses are seen as words on alignment, unity and being overshadowed. As a warning, eclipses speak of repentance.
- Represents the Church or the Bride of Christ – reflecting the Son’s light
- Seen as female with a 28-day cycle
- Signs in the moon are a word to the Church
- Represents the Hebrew calendar
- Prophetic word – spiritual insight; the Church; the Jewish people; a faithful witness
- Psalm 89:37 – “It shall be established forever like the moon, Even like the faithful witness in the sky.”
362 VERSE OLD TESTAMENT: God’s Covenant with Abram: Genesis 15:1 – After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.”
362 VERSE NEW TESTAMENT: Matthew 12:17 – that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: “Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, And He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY PRODUCES MORE ENEMIES: Genesis 36:2 – Esau took his wives from the daughters of Canaan: Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite; Aholibamah the daughter of Anah, the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;
THE PEOPLE OF GOD GIVE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR THE TABERNACLE / GOD’S HOUSE: Exodus 36:2 – Then Moses called Bezalel and Aholiab, and every gifted artisan in whose heart the Lord had put wisdom, everyone whose heart was stirred, to come and do the work.
A FALSE PROPHET SPEAKS: Job 36:2 – “Bear with me a little, and I will show you that there are yet words to speak on God’s behalf.
Man’s Wickedness vs. God’s Perfection: Psalm 36:2 – For he flatters himself in his own eyes, when he finds out his iniquity and when he hates.
EARTHLY KINGS BOASTING AGAINST THE LORD & COMING AGAINST HIS PEOPLE: Isaiah 36:2 – Then Sennacherib king of Assyria sent the Rabshakeh with a great army from Lachish to King Hezekiah at Jerusalem. And he stood by the aqueduct from the upper pool, on the highway to the Fuller’s Field.
WARNING TO THE NATIONS TO REPENT: Jeremiah 36:2 – “Take a scroll of a book and write on it all the words that I have spoken to you against Israel, against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spoke to you, from the days of Josiah even to this day.”
THE GODLESS BRAG THEY HAVE CAPTURED THE HIGH GROUND FROM THE BELIEVERS: Ezekiel 36:2 – Thus says the Lord God: “Because the enemy has said of you, ‘Aha! The ancient heights have become our possession,’”