PROPHETIC WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2021
LARGEST SOLAR FLARE IN 4 YEARS
DATE: Saturday, July 3
Genesis 7:3– and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth.
MYSTERIOUS BIRD DEATHS IN THE MIDWEST (MORE ON THAT BELOW)
Jeremiah 7:3 – Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.”
Matthew 7:3 – And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
LOCATION: Sunspot AR2838
- Only one 28:38 scripture in Bible
Exodus 28:38 – So it shall be on Aaron’s forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things which the children of Israel hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall always be on his forehead, that they may be accepted before the Lord.
TIME: 10:29 EST
Proverbs 10:29 – The way of the Lord is strength for the upright, but destruction will come to the workers of iniquity.
John 10:29 – My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.
Mark 10:29-30 – So Jesus answered and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel’s, who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life.”
Registered as a powerful X-1 class sun event
- X is Greek letter “chi” that represents Christ and has a gematria of 600
- 1 is all about unity
- Solar flares this size can endanger astronauts, satellites in space and interfere with power grids on earth.
NASA ALSO WARNS OF WHAT THEY CALL A WOBBLE MOON
NASA’s Sea Level Change Science Team at the University of Hawaii has discovered a “wobble” in the Moon’s orbit.
This affects the gravitational pull and tides
• Represents the Church or the Bride of Christ – reflecting the Son’s light
• Seen as female with a 28-day cycle
• Signs in the moon are a word to the Church
• Represents the Hebrew calendar
NASA says this will create rising sea levels and “a decade of dramatic increases in flood numbers” in the 2030s.
- More than 2000 floods each year by the 2030s.
- Only 600 floods in 2019
Combination of the moon’s gravitation pull, which causes tides, and climate change are the reasons behind the expected flooding. (Climate change = the earth & time are winding down)
Some floods could happen in clusters and last over a month.
Some cities may experience a flood in consecutive days or every second day.
Wobble Moon is connected to the moon’s 18.6 year cycle
Matthew 18:6 – “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble (wobble), it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea (massive flooding).”
HOW DOES THE 18.6 YEAR CYCLE WORK?
1. The plane of the Moon’s orbit is close to the plane of Earth’s orbit around the Sun, but not identical — the Moon orbits us in a plane which is tilted by 5.1 degree relative to the ecliptic.
Revelation 5:1 – Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.
- According to Isaiah 14:13, the throne of God is in the North—Polaris, the North Star—if you find it, you’ll never be lost again. You can find your way home.
- From our firmament, or perspective on earth, the entire universe revolves around Polaris.
Revelation 5:2-8 – And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. 8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb.
THE UNIVERSE ABSOLUTELY DOES REVOLVE AROUND JESUS ON HIS THRONE!
Because of the moon’s 5.1 degree tilt in its orbit, the Moon can, at times, be seen to rise and set in extreme places. The big deal here is that it can rise and set north or south of the sun.
• Represents the Glory of God – His light
• Seen as male
• Signs in the sun are a word to the nations
• Represents the Gregorian (gentile) calendar
AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH:
1. Two dams broke in Chinese controlled Mongolia last week due to major flooding
2. The Ahr River (left tributary of the Rhine) flooded major parts of Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium. (GRX GERMAN FLOODING)
- Swept away houses with people on the roofs begging for rescue.
- Over 200 dead, 700 injured and hundreds still missing
3. Historic flooding in Detroit and lower Michigan in late June caused power outages, flooded basements, as six (flesh of man) inches of rain fell in just 5 (grace of God) hours.
- Previous rainfall record for Michigan was four inches.
4. Flash Flooding in Fonda, New York and in El Paso, Texas during unseasonal torrential rainstorms
AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF LOT
1. Pacific Northwest Heat Wave with sustained temperatures over 100 degrees causing hundreds of deaths in Oregon, Washington and British Colombia
- Highest temperatures in centuries – 108 degrees in Seattle new record
- Weather stations in Forks, WA (where “Twilight” series was filmed) hit 118 degrees.
- Few air conditioners as it never gets that hot.
2. Unseasonal Fire engulfing Mt. Tolman on Colville Reservation in Eastern Washington
- 7 homes destroyed
- Town of Nespelem (where Chief Joseph is buried) evacuated.
3. Mid-west “Mega Drought” brings grasshopper plague
- Ranchers fear the grasshoppers will strip crops bare
- No food for cattle, so beef prices will increase
- Eating every green leaf on the trees in central Montana
4. California Rattlesnake Infestation – heat driving snakes into cities to find water
5. California drought set to record most devastating fire season yet.
6. Song bird populations in Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky dying of mysterious disease that attacks their neurological system and melts their eyes.
7. African drought is bad, with 400,000 people are at severe risk of starvation in Madagascar alone
8. 55 nations facing severe food crisis this year due to drought, flood, disease and war.
BIRTH PANGS – speed up and get more intense
Isaiah 13:6-8 – “Wail, for the day of the Lord is at hand! It will come as destruction from the Almighty. 7 Therefore all hands will be limp, Every man’s heart will melt, 8 And they will be afraid. Pangs and sorrows will take hold of them; They will be in pain as a woman in childbirth…”
Matthew 24:4-8 – And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.”
The signs of the end times—plagues, natural disasters and heartache—are a comfort to believers who understand prophecy. But to unbelievers they are an omen that should not be taken lightly.