21– Part 1: The Number Revealed
January 3, 2021
Pastor Troy Brewer, OpenDoor Church, Burleson, TX
Critics: You don’t really think you can hear God speak, right?
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: Romans 10:17
So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Jeremiah 33:3
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God
One: Unity. The Lord your God is ONE.
Two: A faithful witness. The two witnesses in Revelation
Three: Perfect completion. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Four: things created
Six: Flesh and works in humanity
Seven: Spiritual perfection
Eight: New beginnings
Nine: Judgment or fruit bearing
Ten: Perfect Order
Eleven: Disorder or heroes rising
Twelve: Perfect government
Fourteen: Generational promises
Fifteen: Rest, Overcoming death
Sixteen: The Love of God
Seventeen: Overcoming victory; promises
Eighteen: Bondage or life
Nineteen: Exploits of faith
Twenty: Expectancy, expectancy fulfilled: redemption
21 – MANIFEST SPIRIT & LIGHT EXPOSING THE DARKNESS
Making things manifest or visible
- The number 21 is in the Bible 7 times
- 21 is 7 times 3 and typically when you see biblical examples of the number 21 it has to do with Light being made manifest.
- 3×7=21 – When the Spirit (7) has perfectly completed (3) His work, everything is seen for what it really is.
But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
21 AND LIGHT EXPOSING DARKNESS
- 21 represents what the light of truth brings out into the open, whether good or bad. EXPOSURE
- It especially seems to be connected with manifest darkness and revealing it for what it really is.
- There are 21 hidden sins brought out into the open for the last days. (2 Timothy 3:2-5)
The books of 1 Kings and 2 Kings make a total of 21 references to the sins of Jeroboam (the first king of the Northern Tribes of Israel after their split with Judah). These references were used to show how Israel continued to disobey God even though he gave them plenty of time to repent.
There are 21 ways Israel rebelled against Egypt and 21 ways Israel rebelled against God in the wilderness
The 2021st verse in the Bible:
Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:
- Out of 27 New Testament books, 21 are Epistles.
- The book of Hebrews contains materials from twenty-one Old Testament books. We are to be living epistles in 2021.
- The names James (the great) and James (the less) also show up 21 times in the New Testament.
The word “Frankincense” occurs 21 times in Scripture, as well as the phrase ‘the Father.’
Intimacy, prayer and the secret place with the father.
7+7+7 =21 7X3 =21
So the people stood afar off, but Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was.
We must press into His Manifest presence this year
So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”
Testifying to Jews, and also to Greeks, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
Facebook, Twitter & Instagram – pstroybrewer
YouTube – Troy Brewer