Sunday August 8th, 2019
Part 5: The Power To Gain Wealth
Today is August the 18th – 8-18 and this is yours to claim this very day.
Deuteronomy 8:18 – “And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.”
- WEALTH IS NOT A SIN!
- If being wealthy was a sin, God would not give you the power to gain it.
Wealth and Riches | Wealthy People and Rich People
- Riches are the things; the way you get money. Wealth is what you have and how you use it to influence.
- Rich people are lured and attracted to riches while wealthy people are attracted to making a difference and powerful impact.
- Rich people are motivated by what they can gain while wealthy people are motivated by what they can accomplish.
- Wealthy people are motivated by their dreams, purposes or their passions.
- This is so Kingdom! This is also why you need to have a Holy hatred for poverty. Where there is poverty, there are no dreams, no purpose and no passion.
It is God who gives you the power to gain wealth.
- Now you have to gain it, but it is God who gives you the power, ability, anointing, and the opportunity to gain it.
- If you do not Grow, Go and Grab it, you will live life in poverty and never have your dreams fulfilled, your purpose accomplished or your passion vindicated.
- There and two common lies about wealth the snake will whisper into easily deceived people.
- Hell says, “It’s somebody else’s responsibility to advance you.”
- Hell says, “It’s somebody else’s fault you are not successful.”
- Don’t believe that. Receive the command from King Jesus to take up your bed and walk.
With faith, He gives you the power to gain wealth.
- Power = vigor + the capacity (means) to do something
- Power is supernatural strength. Supernatural strength is part of your faith package. Grace is God-given ability to overcome something.
- The word “power” is in the Bible 263 times.
- David said in Psalm 62:11: God has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God.
- Isaiah said in chapter 40:29: He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.
- Daniel said hundreds of years before Christ in his prophecy of King Jesus: Daniel 2:37 – You, O king, are a king of kings. For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, strength, and glory…
- Jesus Himself prophesied to the disciples and said Acts 1:8 – “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
- Acts 4:33 – And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.
- “Yes” to overcome disease. “Yes” to overcome the grave. “Yes” to cast out demons but know this – it is God who gives you the power to gain wealth!
- The Hebrew word in Deuteronomy 8:18: Wealth = a force, whether of means or other resources
- A force means an unstoppable momentum and, in this case, it means finances, records and assets.
- Deuteronomy 8:18 – “And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.”
- Deuteronomy 8:18 (PTV) – And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability, capacity and supernatural power to Grow Go and Grab an unstoppable momentum of finances, assets and influence.
- THIS IS PART OF HIS COVENANT
I DECLARE IN JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME…
I am a supernatural giver and find joy in generosity.
I can be trusted with worldly wealth and true riches.
I am content with the things I have.
You, God, supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory!
I sow bountifully and will reap bountifully 30, 60 and 100 fold!
My heart is with You, Lord, and so is my treasure.
I am a lender, not a borrower.
You are blessing the works of my hands.
You have brought me streams in the desert and highways in the wilderness.
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE POWER TO GAIN WEALTH.
Accelerated timelines and trajectory are mine!
You are advancing me to new heights and obstacles are being removed.
I will not live in poverty!
I am in alignment for my assignment.
I am going after my destiny.
This is your covenant and mine on 8-18 according to Deuteronomy 8:18.
Now release angels for the performance of your word.
I believe it. I believe it! I am ready! I am grateful!
In the mighty name of King Jesus, AMEN!
MORE 8:18 SCRIPTURES TO CLAIM ALL YEAR ROUND!
Proverbs 8:18 – Riches and Honor are from Him
Riches and honor are with me, Enduring riches and righteousness.
Deuteronomy 8:18 – God Gives You the Power to Gain Wealth
And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
Joshua 8:18 – Time of financial justice. The return of what was lost or thrown away.
Then the Lord said to Joshua, “Stretch out the spear that is in your hand toward Ai, for I will give it into your hand.” And Joshua stretched out the spear that was in his hand toward the city. (The enemy didn’t steal Joshua’s victory at Ai. He defeated himself by not seeking the Lord’s counsel. The in-a-me.)
Ezra 8:18 – Seeking wise counsel leads to upgrade and financial freedom
Then, by the good hand of our God upon us, they brought us a man of understanding, of the sons of Mahli the son of Levi, the son of Israel, namely Sherebiah, with his sons and brothers, eighteen men…
(These eighteen men were all men of understanding. Surround yourself with people going after upgrade and financial freedom.)
2 Chronicles 8:18 – Unbelievers Will Give to Kingdom Projects
And Hiram sent him ships by the hand of his servants, and servants who knew the sea. They went with the servants of Solomon to Ophir, and acquired four hundred and fifty talents of gold from there, and brought it to King Solomon.
Isaiah 8:18 – Unbelievers will see what we have and be drawn into the light.
Here am I and the children whom the Lord has given me! We are for signs and wonders in Israel, From the Lord of hosts, Who dwells in Mount Zion.
Luke 8:18 – Past Generosity and Stewardship Determines Future Abundance
“Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him.”
Psalms 81:8 – Allow Him to advise and urge us on our finances. Humble ourselves to Him so He can lift us up out of debt and circumstances.
“Hear, O My people, and I will admonish you! O Israel, if you will listen to Me!”
Romans 8:18 – Glory will be revealed in this season
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Daniel 8:18 – This is a time of being touched by God in our finances
Now, as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep with my face to the ground; but he touched me, and stood me upright.
Zechariah 8:18 – God has spoken to us concerning finances
Then the word of the Lord of hosts came to me, saying…
Acts 8:18 – Kingdom upgrade cannot be bought.
And when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles’ hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money…
818th verse in the Bible – Genesis 29:22 – a time to feast
And Laban gathered together all the men of the place, and made a feast.
Words with a gematria of 818. Do these speak to you?
Cast (time & season to gather the good and cast away what doesn’t work)
Find (knock and the door will be opened)